Saturday 8 December 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1900 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
- Sun Li-jen: Chinese general and politician (d. 1990).
- Ants Oras: Estonian-American author and academic (d. 1982).
- Henry Russell composer: dies at age 87.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 December 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?