Friday 8 December 1967
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Marina Augusta Baker and Jeff George NFL quarterback (Atlanta Falcons.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Hello Goodbye by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Valley of the Dolls, directed by Mark Robson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventure Island.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 1967!
Which were the important events of 8 December 1967 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
- Marina Augusta Baker: Windsor, England -- Playmate (Mar, 1987).
- Jeff George NFL quarterback (Atlanta Falcons: Oakland Raiders).
- Ron George: linebacker (Minnesota Vikings).
- Tony Mayberry: NFL center (Tampa Bay Buccaneers).
- Jana Hora: Czech-born actress.
- Jeff George: American football player
- Andy Kapp: German curler
- Kotono Mitsuishi: Japanese voice actress and singer
- Darren Sheridan: English footballer and manager
- Junkie XL: Dutch keyboard player and producer
- Beatles Magical Mystery Tour album is released in the UK
- NHL California Seals change name to Oakland Seals
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 December 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - In And Out Of Love
- Victor Lundberg - An Open Letter To My Teenage Son
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?