Sunday 8 December 2002
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Lose Yourself by Eminem.
In UK Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Blue featuring Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Chicago, directed by Rob Marshall, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Portrait of a Killer by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Life of Mammals.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Butt Ugly Martians: Zoom or Doom or Crash Bandicoot: The Huge Adventure.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 2002!
Which were the important events of 8 December 2002 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 December
- The Caribbean Community Heads of Government meet with the Government of Cuba and declare the date to be ''CARICOM-Cuba Day''--to celebrate diplomatic ties between the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) and Cuba.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?