Monday 8 December 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Hey Ya! by OutKast.
In UK Leave Right Now by Will Young was in the top 5 hits.
Peter Pan, directed by P.J. Hogan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2003.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 2003!
Which were the important events of 8 December 2003 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 December
- Ruben Gonzalez: Cuban pianist (Buena Vista Social Club) (Born 1919).
- The Aso Rock Declaration is issued at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting, outlining the Commonwealth's priority objectives.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?