Wednesday 8 February 1905
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Truman Bradley .
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1905 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Truman Bradley: Missouri, United States -- TV host (Science Fiction Theater).
- Cyclone hit Tahiti and adjacent islands, killing some 10,000 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- St. Louis Rag - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?