Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1906 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Chester Carlson: American physicist and lawyer invented Xerography (d. 1968).
- Gret Baumann-Jung: Swiss astrologer, second oldest daughter of C.G.
- Jan Pijnenburg: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Artur Balsam: Polish / US pianist (Begeleidde Menuhin, Milstein).
- Henry Roth: Austria-Hungary / US writer (Call it Sleep).
- Chester F: Carlson inventor (xerography).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?