Thursday 8 February 1906
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Artur Balsam and Henry Roth.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1906.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1906 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Artur Balsam: Polish / US pianist (Begeleidde Menuhin, Milstein).
- Henry Roth: Austria-Hungary / US writer (Call it Sleep).
- Chester F: Carlson inventor (xerography).
- Gret Baumann-Jung: Swiss astrologer, second oldest daughter of C.G.
- Jan Pijnenburg: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Chester Carlson: American physicist and lawyer invented Xerography (d. 1968)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?