Thursday 8 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1906 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Artur Balsam: Polish / US pianist (Begeleidde Menuhin, Milstein).
- Henry Roth: Austria-Hungary / US writer (Call it Sleep).
- Chester F: Carlson inventor (xerography).
- Gret Baumann-Jung: Swiss astrologer, second oldest daughter of C.G.
- Jan Pijnenburg: Netherlands sport Champion.
- Chester Carlson: American physicist and lawyer invented Xerography (d. 1968)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?