Wednesday 8 February 1922
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joeri Averbach and Mick Micheyl.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1922 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Joeri Averbach: Russian chess grandmaster.
- Mick Micheyl: French singer and sculptor.
- Audrey Meadows: American actress (Alice - The Honeymooners), dies at 69 (born 1926).
- Radio arrives at the White House
- President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio in the White House.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- April Showers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Everybody Step - Ted Lewis & His Band
- John McCormack - Rose of My Heart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?