Tuesday 8 February 1927
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
It, directed by Clarence G. Badger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1927!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1927 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Stanley Baker: Ferndale, Wales -- Actor (Concrete Jungle, Zorro, Zulu).
- Zdenek Zouhar: Composer.
- John T Myers American politician (Representative-Republican-Indiana: 1967-).
- Jacques Dehaye: French boxer, a lightweight who fought professionally 1948-1953.
- Belgian-Swiss treaty signed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 8 February 1927 and get them!