Saturday 8 February 1975
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to Fire by Ohio Players.
In UK Streets Of London by Ralph McTell was in the top 5 hits.
The Stepford Wives, directed by Bryan Forbes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1975!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1975 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Joshua Morrow in Juneau: Alaska, USA; actor (Nicholas Newman - The Young and the Restless).
- Damon Denson: guard (New England Patriots).
- Jonah Blechman: American actor.
- Martyn Green: Actor (Gilbert & Sullivan, Mikado), dies at 75.
- Caps only got one shot in a period against Islanders
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ohio Players - Fire
- Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good
- Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman
- AWB - Pick Up The Pieces
- Eagles - Best Of My Love
- Grand Funk - Some Kind Of Wonderful
- The Doobie Brothers - Black Water
- Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
- America - Lonely People
- Disco Tex And The Sex-O-Lettes - Get Dancin'
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?