Friday 8 February 2002
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of February people in US were listening to U Got It Bad by Usher.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
The Count of Monte Cristo, directed by Kevin Reynolds, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while A Painted House by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Salvage Squad.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Earth 2150: Lost Souls or TD Overdrive: The Brotherhood of Speed.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 2002!
Which were the important events of 8 February 2002 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 February
- Ong Teng Cheong: President of Singapore (Born 1936).
- February 24 ampndash The 2002 Winter Olympics are held in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?