Wednesday 8 January 1902
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Sr. Wrangler Mr. R.P. Paranjpe, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1902!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1902 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Georgy Malenkov: First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Soviet Communist Party (Born 1902).
- Carl Rogers: American psychologist and academic (d. 1987).
- Alexander Gray: Wrightsville, Pennsylvania -- Actor (This is Music).
- Carl R[ansom] Rogers: United States -- Psychologist (Client-Centered Therapy).
- Gret Palucca: German dancer / choreography (Silent Song).
- 1st National Bowling Championship held (Chicago, Ill)
- A train collision in the New York Central Railroad's Park Avenue Tunnel kills 17, injures 38, and leads to increased demand for electric trains and led to the banning of Steam locomotives in the state.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Don't Like That Face You Wear - Bert Williams
- Good Morning, Carrie - Bert Williams
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?