Monday 8 January 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Primi calori, directed by Arturo Ambrosio, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
while Coniston by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 1906!
Which were the important events of 8 January 1906 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
- Serge Poliakoff: Russian / French painter / guitarist.
- Jan A: H J S Bruins Slot Dutch founder illegal Trouw/Member of Parliament (ARP).
- A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- How'd You Like to Spoon with Me? - Corrine Morgan & Haydn Quartet
- Moonlight - Sousa's Band
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 8 January 1906 and get them!