Tuesday 8 January 2008
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK When You Believe by Leon Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, directed by Uwe Boll, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2008.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 8 January 2008 ?
- Commonwealth Day is celebrated in Northern Mariana Islands.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 January
- George Moore: American doctor, administrative surgeon and cancer researcher notable for his discovery of the link between chewing tobacco and mouth cancer.
- In New Hampshire, USA, the Democratic caucuses choose Hillary Clinton as candidate for the presidential election on November. The Republican caucuses choose John McCain.
- Voters in New Hampshire go to the polls for the first primary election to determine presidential nominees for the Democratic and Republican parties.
- New York Senator Hillary Clinton wins the Democratic primary.
- Arizona Senator John McCain wins the Republican primary. (CNN)
- Former relief pitcher Rich Gossage is elected to the Baseball Hall of Fame. (ESPN)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?