Saturday 8 July 1905
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leonid Amalrik .
Prinsparets ankomst till Stockholm den 9 juli, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1905!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1905 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- Leonid Amalrik: Russian animator and director (d. 1997).
- Walter Kittredge: American violinist and abolitionist (Born 1834).
- Part of Angel Island allocated for Immigration Detention Center.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 July 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pals - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?