Monday 8 July 1907
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Krybskytten, directed by N/A, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1907.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1907 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- George Romney: American businessman and politician 43rd Governor of Michigan (d. 1995).
- Kishio Hirao: Composer.
- George W: Romney (Governor-Republican-Michigan)/US Secretary of HUD (1969-73).
- Florenz Ziegfeld staged his first Follies on the roof of the New York Theater in New York City.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- He Goes to Church on Sunday - Billy Murray
- Vess Ossman - Maple Leaf Rag
- And a Little Bit More - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1907?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?