Thursday 8 July 1993
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Luis Flores and Aimee Kelly.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Weak by SWV.
In UK Dreams by Gabrielle was in the top 5 hits.
In the Line of Fire, directed by Wolfgang Petersen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Danger Theatre.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Color a Dinosaur or Duke Nukem II.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1993!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1993 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- SWV - Weak
- Janet Jackson - That's The Way Love Goes
- Tag Team - Whoomp! There It Is
- UB40 - Can't Help Falling In Love
- H-Town - Knockin' Da Boots
- Robin S - Show Me Love
- Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately (Live)
- Dre Day - Dr. Dre
- Expose - I'll Never Get Over You (Getting Over Me)
- Duran Duran - Come Undone
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?