Friday 8 July 1994
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to I Swear by All-4-One.
In UK Love Is All Around by Wet Wet Wet was in the top 5 hits.
Angels in the Outfield, directed by William Dear, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1994
while In the Kitchen With Rosie by Rosie Dale was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1994.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 July 1994!
Which were the important events of 8 July 1994 ?
- Annual Soapy Smith wake, held each year in Skagway, Alaska in the Gold Rush Cemetery and in Hollywood, California at the Magic Castle
- Feast day of Saint Kilian
- Feast day of Saint Grimbald
- Giulia Pasini: Italian homicide victim, stabbed by her mother Elisa on 5/17/2002, motive unknown.
- Kim Il Sung: President of North-Korea (1948-94), dies at 82.
- Christian-Jaque: French film director and screenwriter (Born 1904).
- Dick Sargent: American actor who was best known as the second Darrin on the TV series "Bewitched" when he replaced Dick York in 1969, maintaining the role until the show ended in 1972.
- Lars-Eric Lindblad: Swedish-born American entrepreneur and explorer (Born 1927).
- Dominic Lucero: American actor singer and dancer (d. 1994).
- Preliminary trial rules there is enough evidence to try OJ Simpson
- Space shuttle STS-65 (Columbia 17), launches
- Whitney Houston suffers a miscarriage
- Kim Jong-il assumes office as Supreme Leader of North Korea after the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1994 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?