Monday 8 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1903 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Ralph Yarborough: American colonel and politician (d. 1996).
- Leon Gischia: France Painter.
- Marguerite Yourcenar: Belgian writer, classical scholar and the first woman to enter L' Academie Francaise.
- Gerrit C Berkouwer: Dutch theologist (Dogmatic Studies).
- Ralph Webster Yarborough: Politician.
- Ronald Shiner: Actor (Carry on Admiral, Keep it Clean, Aunt Clara)
- Léon Gischia: French artist, painter, set designer.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?