Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1904!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1904 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Dorothy Coburn: American actress (d. 1978).
- David Anderson: Scottish physician, the Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Glasgow, 1946.
- Jean-Jérôme Adam: French Roman Catholic archbishop of Libreville, Gabon, and an accomplished linguist who studied several of the languages of Gabon.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Aida - Celeste Aida (Heavenly Aida) - Enrico Caruso
- Evening Time at Pumpkin Center - Cal Stewart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?