Monday 8 June 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1914 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1914?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?