Monday 8 June 1914
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Good-for-Nothing, directed by George Anderson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1914.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1914!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1914 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- While They Were Dancing Around - Peerless Quartet
- Camp Meeting Band - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?