Monday 8 June 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Barbara Pierce in Rye and Barbara Bush.
Don Q Son of Zorro, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1925 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Barbara Pierce in Rye: New York, USA; spouse of US President George H.W.
- Barbara Bush: American First Lady, the wife of politician George Bush on 1/06/1945 after meeting him at a Christmas party in 1942.
- Philippe Castelli: French film actor.
- Jack Chandu: Dutch astrologer, director of the Astrologisch Consultatie-en Opleidingscentrum Nederland (ACON) (= vocational astrology education) and Stichting Totaliteits-diagnostiek in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Claude Estier: French politician and journalist.
- Walter McNerney: American executive, statesman and CEO of American Health Properties. McNerney is the ex-president of Blue Cross, the national division, and has a BS in Business and an MHA in Health Administration.
- Fulvio Nesti: Italian soccer player in the mid-1950s, he died in 1996.
- Del Ennis: American baseball player and coach (d. 1996)
- Eddie Gaedel: American baseball player (d. 1961)
- Charles Tyner: American actor
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'll See You in My Dreams - Ford & Glenn
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?