Monday 8 June 1925
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Don Q Son of Zorro, directed by Donald Crisp, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1925.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1925!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1925 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Del Ennis: American baseball player and coach (d. 1996).
- Eddie Gaedel: American baseball player (d. 1961).
- Philippe Castelli: French film actor.
- Charles Tyner: American actor.
- Fulvio Nesti: Italian soccer player in the mid-1950s, he died in 1996.
- Barbara Bush: American First Lady, the wife of politician George Bush on 1/06/1945 after meeting him at a Christmas party in 1942. They had six kids, but lost one daughter to leukemia on 10/11/1953. By 1998, she and her husband had a total of 13 grandkids.
- Claude Estier: French politician and journalist. He has been Senator of Paris from 1986 to 2004 and President of Socialist group in the Senate from 1988 to 2004.
- Walter McNerney: American executive, statesman and CEO of American Health Properties. McNerney is the ex-president of Blue Cross, the national division, and has a BS in Business and an MHA in Health Administration.
- Barbara Pierce in Rye: New York, USA; spouse of US President George H.W. Bush (1989-).
- Jack Chandu: Dutch astrologer, director of the Astrologisch Consultatie-en Opleidingscentrum Nederland (ACON) (= vocational astrology education) and Stichting Totaliteits-diagnostiek in The Hague, The Netherlands. Chandu was internationally known and wrote many books about astrology and related subjects, some of which were translated in other languages, did research, gave lectures, consultations and holistic therapy.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1925 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'll See You in My Dreams - Ford & Glenn
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?