Tuesday 8 June 2004
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Francesca Capaldi .
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Burn by Usher.
In UK F**k It (I Don't Want You Back) by Eamon was in the top 5 hits.
The Terminal, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2004
while The South Beach Diet by Arthur Agatston was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Detective Conan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Around the World in 80 Days or Burnout 3: Takedown.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 2004!
Which were the important events of 8 June 2004 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Mack Jones: American baseball player (Born 1938).
- The 30th G8 summit takes place over the next two days on Sea Island, in Georgia, USA.
- The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 2004 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?