Thursday 8 March 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Aiken .
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1900 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Howard Aiken: American physicist and computer scientist created the Harvard Mark I (d. 1973).
- NL decides to go with 8 teams They exclude Baltimore, Cleveland, Louisville and Washington (in 1953 Boston Braves move to Milwaukee)
- Londoners celebrate as Queen Victoria makes a rare visit to the city.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Jere Mahoney
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?