Thursday 8 March 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Howard Aiken .
Family Troubles, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1900 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Howard Aiken: American physicist and computer scientist created the Harvard Mark I (d. 1973).
- NL decides to go with 8 teams They exclude Baltimore, Cleveland, Louisville and Washington (in 1953 Boston Braves move to Milwaukee)
- Londoners celebrate as Queen Victoria makes a rare visit to the city.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- When You Were Sweet Sixteen - Jere Mahoney
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?