Monday 8 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Eileen Herlie and Eva Dahlbeck.
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1920 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Eileen Herlie: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actress (Myrtle Fargate-All My Children).
- Eva Dahlbeck: Saltsjo-Duvnas, Sweden -- Actress (Dreams, Lesson in Love).
- James Daniel: "Danny" Turner saxophonist.
- Douglass Wallop: American novelist and playwright (Born 1920).
- Rafael Obligado Argentine writer (Santos Vega): dies at age 69.
- Denmark and Cuba join the League of Nations.
- The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 March 1920
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?