Monday 8 March 1920
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cosmopolis, directed by Gaston Ravel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1920 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Eileen Herlie: Glasgow, Scotland -- Actress (Myrtle Fargate-All My Children).
- Eva Dahlbeck: Saltsjo-Duvnas, Sweden -- Actress (Dreams, Lesson in Love).
- Douglass Wallop: American novelist and playwright (Born 1920).
- James Daniel: "Danny" Turner saxophonist.
- Rafael Obligado Argentine writer (Santos Vega): dies at age 69.
- Denmark and Cuba join the League of Nations.
- The Arab Kingdom of Syria, the first modern Arab state to come into existence, is established.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Gave Her That - Al Jolson
- Poor Little Butterfly is a Fly Gal Now - All-Star Trio
- William Tell Overture - Columbia Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?