Tuesday 8 March 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1921 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Cyd Charisse [Tula Ellice Finklea] Amarillo Texas: dancer/actress (East Side West Side, Brigadoon).
- Egbert George: "Pete" Pitterson trumpeter.
- Fritz Luchsinger: Swiss mountaineer (d. 1983).
- Denys De la Patellière: French film director and scriptwriter.
- Jacques Sol: Arpajon Journalist.
- Spanish Premier Eduardo Dato Iradier is assassinated while exiting the parliament building in Madrid.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?