Sunday 8 March 1931
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Dishonored, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1931.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1931!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1931 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Henri Denijs: Belgium sport Champion.
- Neil Adcock: South African cricketer and sportscaster (d. 2013).
- John McPhee: American essayist and writing instructor.
- Gerald Potterton: English-Canadian animator director and producer.
- Neil Postman: American media theorist and cultural critic.
- Clara Kathleen Rogers: Composer, dies at 87.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?