Friday 8 March 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Gold Diggers of 1935, directed by Busby Berkeley, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1935!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1935 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Sylvia Fraser: Canadian writer, a journalist and best-selling writer of fiction and non-fiction.
- George Coleman: American saxophonist composer and bandleader.
- Jean Chalon: French journalist and writer who spent most of his career in Figaro.
- Hachiko: world-famous dog (Born 1923).
- Hachikō, the loyal dog who was remembered for his loyalty to his owner, even many years after his owners death, passes away on the very same spot he had waited for over nine years.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?