Sunday 8 March 1936
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1936 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Sue Ane Langdon in Paterson: New Jersey, USA; actress (Bachelor Father, Arnie).
- Sue Langdon: American actress and singer.
- Gábor Szabó: Hungarian guitarist and composer (d. 1982).
- Gabor Szabo: Hungarian jazz pianist ("Perfect Circle").
- Peter H J "Piet" van Doorne: Director BOVA Red Peppers, executed at 52.
- Daytona Beach Road Course holds its first oval stock car race.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?