Monday 8 March 1937
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pamela McEvoy-Johnston and Juvenal Habyarimana.
Swing High, Swing Low, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1937!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1937 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Pamela McEvoy-Johnston: psychotherapist-board member (WIC).
- Juvenal Habyarimana: President of Rwanda (d. 1994).
- Raynoma Gordy: [Mayberry]; American orchestra leader (Rayber Voices).
- Richard Farina: American folksinger (d. 1966).
- Richard Fariña: American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966).
- Juvénal Habyarimana: Rwandan politician 3rd President of Rwanda (d. 1994)
- Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?