Monday 8 March 1937
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Swing High, Swing Low, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1937!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1937 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Pamela McEvoy-Johnston: psychotherapist-board member (WIC).
- Juvenal Habyarimana: President of Rwanda (d. 1994).
- Raynoma Gordy: [Mayberry]; American orchestra leader (Rayber Voices).
- Richard Farina: American folksinger (d. 1966).
- Richard Fariña: American singer-songwriter and author (d. 1966).
- Juvénal Habyarimana: Rwandan politician 3rd President of Rwanda (d. 1994)
- Spanish Civil War: The Battle of Guadalajara begins.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?