Sunday 8 March 1964
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of March people in US were listening to I Want To Hold Your Hand by The Beatles.
In UK Little Children by Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas was in the top 5 hits.
Becket, directed by Peter Glenville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1964.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1964!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1964 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Cheryl "Salt": James; singer (Salt-N-Pepa).
- Cheryl James: American performer (Salt-n-Pepa).
- Kate Betts: American journalist and author.
- Thomas Bezucha: American director and screenwriter.
- Lance McCullers: American baseball player.
- Malcolm X leaves Black Muslim Movement
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- The Four Seasons - Dawn (Go Away)
- The Beatles - Please Please Me
- Al (He's the King) Hirt - Java
- The Rivieras - California Sun
- Diane Renay - Navy Blue
- Dale & Grace - Stop And Think It Over
- The Beach Boys - Fun, Fun, Fun
- Bobby Goldsboro - See The Funny Little Clown
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?