Wednesday 8 March 1967
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Brent Fedyk in Yorkton and Dale Joseph.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Love Is Here And Now You're Gone by The Supremes.
In UK Release Me by Engelbert Humperdinck was in the top 5 hits.
In Like Flint, directed by Gordon Douglas, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1967!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1967 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Brent Fedyk in Yorkton: Saskatchewan, Canada; NHL left wing (Dallas Stars).
- Dale Joseph: Canadian Football League defensive back (Saskatchewan Roughriders).
- Joel Johnston: American baseball player.
- John F Bothwell: Actor (Freckles-Our Gang), dies at 46.
- New Orleans Saints begin selling season tickets (20,000 sold first day).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Beatles - Penny Lane
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Mitch Ryder - Sock It To Me - Baby!
- The Turtles - Happy Together
- Ed Ames - My Cup Runneth Over
- The Mama's & The Papa's - Dedicated To The One I Love
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?