Saturday 8 March 1975
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of March people in US were listening to Have You Never Been Mellow by Olivia Newton-John.
In UK January by Pilot was in the top 5 hits.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail, directed by Terry Gilliam, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1975!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1975 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Brett Conway: NFL kicker (Green Bay Packers - Super Bowl 31).
- Kenny Wheaton: cornerback (Dallas Cowboys).
- Fardeen Khan: Indian actor.
- Mauro Briano: Italian footballer.
- Peggy Zina: Greek singer and actress.
- George Stevens: American film director of the international motion picture service of the U.S.
- Royal Canadian Mint announces branch mint opening in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- The United Nations proclaims International Women's Day.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Olivia Newton-John - Have You Never Been Mellow
- The Doobie Brothers - Black Water
- Frankie Valli - My Eyes Adored You
- Lady Marmalade (Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi) - LaBelle
- America - Lonely People
- Styx - Lady
- Eagles - Best Of My Love
- Minnie Riperton - Lovin' You
- AWB - Pick Up The Pieces
- Electric Light Orchestra - Can't Get It Out Of My Head
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?