Monday 8 March 1982
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Kat Von and Kat Von D.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Evil Under the Sun, directed by Guy Hamilton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while North And South by John Jakes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Police Squad!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Castle of Riddles or Choplifter.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1982.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1982!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1982 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Kat Von: D; Mexican-American tattoo artist.
- Kat Von D: Mexican-born tattoo artist.
- Nicolas Armindo: French race car driver.
- Leonidas Kampantais: Greek footballer.
- Craig Stansberry: American baseball player.
- Isak Strand: Norwegian drummer and electronica artist
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The J. Geils Band - Centerfold
- Journey - Open Arms
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- The Cars - Shake It Up
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Air Supply - Sweet Dreams
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Diana Ross - Mirror, Mirror
- Dan Fogelberg - Leader Of The Band
- Little River Band - Take It Easy On Me
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?