Sunday 8 March 1987
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Milana Vayntrub .
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Livin' On A Prayer by Bon Jovi.
In UK Everything I Own by Boy George was in the top 5 hits.
Evil Dead II, directed by Sam Raimi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1987
while Windmills Of The Gods by Sidney Sheldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Foreign Bodies.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Artelius or Final Fantasy.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1987.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 March 1987!
Which were the important events of 8 March 1987 ?
- Saint Philemon (d. 305)
- Albania, Romania - Mother's Day.
- Catholicism Saint John of God.
- Hudson's Birthday - The Second Coming Of Christmas.
- Saint Humfried of Terwaan
- Saint Cyrillus of Africa
- Jane Geddes wins LPGA GNA / Glendale Federal Golf Classic
- Nelli Cooman becomes world champion 60 metre indoor.
- FBI apprehends most wanted Claude L Dallas, Jr in California.
- 17th Easter Seal Telethon raises US$35,184,425.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1987 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer
- Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
- The Jets - You Got It All
- Linda Ronstadt - Somewhere Out There
- Bruce Willis - Respect Yourself
- Georgia Satellites - Keep Your Hands To Yourself
- Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party!)
- Peter Gabriel - Big Time
- Bruce Hornsby - Mandolin Rain
- Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?