Saturday 8 May 1915
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 8 May 1915 ?
- Saints Wiro, Plechelmus and Otger
- Saint Macharius of Ghent (died 1012)
- Parents' Day in South Korea
- Iris feast of the Region of Brussels capital (in Belgium)
- VE Day
- World Red Cross and Red Crescent Day
- Saint Ida of Nivelles
- Arvid Fladmoe: Norwegian, violinist, conductor, and composer.
- Mario Nardone: Italian police commissioner.
- John Archer: Osceola, Nebraska -- Actor (Destination: Moon).
- Milton Meltzer: American historian and author (d. 2009).
- Ren? Boudet: Beaussault EXecutives.
- Aldo Fiorelli: Italian actor who appeared in around thirty films between 1938 and 1960. One of his final roles was Argos, the Shipbuilder in the 1958 film "Hercules" and its 1959 sequel "Hercules Unchained."
- Francois Penfentenyo: France Military man
- Henry McNeal Turner 1 US black army chaplain: dies at age 82.
- 41st Kentucky Derby: Joe Notter aboard Regret wins in 2:05.4.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1915 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Star-Spangled Banner - Margaret Woodrow Wilson
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?