Monday 8 November 1909
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Erede and Marie-Madeleine Fourcade.
Der kleine Detektiv, directed by Heinrich Bolten-Baeckers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1909!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1909 ?
- Alberto Erede: Italian conductor.
- Marie-Madeleine Fourcade: French Resistance member, the leader of the network "Alliance", under the code name "Hérisson" ("Hedgehog") after the arrest of its former leader, Georges Loustaunau-Lacau, during the occupation of France in the Second World War.
- Andr? Queguiner: Roscoff physician.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I've Got Rings on My Fingers - Ada Jones
- Honey On Our Honeymoon - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1909?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?