Tuesday 8 November 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard E Lawyer and Stephane Audran.
I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1932 ?
- Richard E Lawyer: Los Angeles, California -- Astronaut.
- Stephane Audran: Versailles, France -- Actress (Just Before Nightfall).
- Stéphane Audran: French actress, she is the ex-wife of noted actor Jean Louis Trintignant and of Director Claude Chabrol to whom she was married from 1964 until their divorce in 1980.
- Ben Bova: American journalist and author.
- Make Mine Music, debuts
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt (D) elected 32nd President for 1st time
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?