Thursday 8 November 1951
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Larry Burnette and Mary Hart in Sioux Falls.
Laughter in Paradise, directed by Mario Zampi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Out There.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1951 ?
- Larry Burnette: Rocker (Firefall).
- Mary Hart in Sioux Falls: South Dakota, USA; TV hostess (Entertainment Tonight).
- Rupert Allason: British politician, a Member of Parliament returned at General Election of 6/11/1987.
- Alfredo Astiz: Argentinian captain.
- Laura Cox: English lawyer and judge.
- Peter Suber: American philosopher and academic
- New York Yankee Catcher Yogi Berra wins 1st of his 3 MVP awards
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?