Saturday 8 November 1952
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Kansas City Confidential, directed by Phil Karlson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while East Of Eden by John Steinbeck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1952.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1952!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1952 ?
- Alfre Woodard: American actress.
- Albert Bittlmayer: German footballer (d. 1977).
- Jerry Remy: American athlete and sports announcer, Remy was drafted by the California Angels in 1971 and began his major league baseball career on April 7, 1975.
- John Denny: American baseball player and coach.
- Jan Raas: Dutch road cyclist racer (1975-85), sprinter, born to a farmer who had 10 children.
- Christie Hefner: American publishing executive and noted family, the daughter of Hugh Hefner. Bright, crisp, capable, slender and pretty, she graduated from Brandeis with an English major and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 1974.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?