Sunday 8 November 1953
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Answer Me by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Kiss Me Kate, directed by George Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1953
while Beyond This Place by A.J. Cronin was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1953!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1953 ?
- Daniel Giumpier: French homicide; he committed sadistic violence with several women, drowning one of his victims.
- Giorgos Foiros: Greek footballer and manager.
- John Musker: American animator director producer and screenwriter.
- Nand Patel: Indian politician (d. 2013).
- Salazars party wins all parliament seats in Portugal
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 8 November 1953 and get them!