Friday 8 November 1968
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Hey Jude by The Beatles.
In UK The Good, The Bad And The Ugly by Hugo Montenegro was in the top 5 hits.
Yellow Submarine, directed by George Dunning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1968.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 November 1968!
Which were the important events of 8 November 1968 ?
- Jose Offerman: San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic -- Infielder (KC Royals).
- Michelle Kline: Circle Pines, Minnesota -- Speed skater (1994 Olympics).
- Parker Posey in Baltimore: Maryland, USA; actress (Tess Shelby - As the World Turns).
- Parker Posey: Movie Actress.
- Keith Jones: Brantford, Ontario -- NHL right wing (Washington Capitals).
- José Offerman: Dominican baseball player and manager
- Sergio Porrini: Italian footballer and manager
- Zara Whites: Dutch-French porn actress
- Wendell Corey: American actor and politician (d. 1968).
- Cynthia Lennon is granted a divorce from John Lennon.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- O.C. Smith - Little Green Apples
- Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
- Cream - White Room
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- The Turtles - Elenore
- The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown - Fire
- The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?