Monday 8 October 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Boarding School Girls' Pajama Parade, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1900.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 8 October 1900 ?
- French Republican Calendar - Citrouille (Pumpkin) Day, seventeenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 8 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bolivia - reportedly, Che Guevara is honoured on this day at which he was captured in La Higuera, as San Ernesto, answering prayers for rain.
- Wales and Cornwall - Saint Keyne
- RC Saints - Saint Susan of Blois
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Because - Haydn Quartet
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?