Wednesday 8 October 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 8 October 1913 ?
- French Republican Calendar - Citrouille (Pumpkin) Day, seventeenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 8 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bolivia - reportedly, Che Guevara is honoured on this day at which he was captured in La Higuera, as San Ernesto, answering prayers for rain.
- Wales and Cornwall - Saint Keyne
- RC Saints - Saint Susan of Blois
- Henri Labrousse: Marseille Military man.
- Robert Gilruth: American aviation and space pioneer.
- Walter Schumann: NYC, New York -- Choral director (Ford Show) / composer (Rhenish).
- Secondo Ricci: Italian soccer/football player, he played for Ravenna (1936-1937), Russi (1937-1938), and Bologna (1938-1950).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Pullman Porters' Parade - Al Jolson
- Sweethearts - Grace Kerns
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?