Friday 8 October 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Coward, directed by Reginald Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1915.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 October 1915!
Which were the important events of 8 October 1915 ?
- French Republican Calendar - Citrouille (Pumpkin) Day, seventeenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Also see October 8 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bolivia - reportedly, Che Guevara is honoured on this day at which he was captured in La Higuera, as San Ernesto, answering prayers for rain.
- Wales and Cornwall - Saint Keyne
- RC Saints - Saint Susan of Blois
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 October
- Battle of Loos, almost 430,000 French, British and Germans killed
- Phillies win their 1st and only World Series game before 1980, beating
- Red Sox, 3-1, with an 8th inning 2 run rally
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- War Talk at Pun'kin Center - Cal Stewart
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - When It's Peach Picking Time in Delaware
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?