Wednesday 8 September 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Lederstrumpf, 1. Teil: Der Wildtöter und Chingachgook, directed by Arthur Wellin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1920 ?
- Madeleine Rebérioux: French historian whose specialty was the French Third Republic.
- Jean Franssen: Dutch musician, organist, pianist.
- James Calvert: American military, Vice Admiral.
- US Air Mail service begins (New York City to San Francisco).
- Gabriele d'Annunzio proclaims the Italian Regency of Carnaro in the city of Fiume.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Pretty Kitty Kelly - Charles Harrison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1920?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 8 September 1920 and get them!