Monday 8 September 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Storm Over Asia, directed by Vsevolod Pudovkin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1930!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1930 ?
- Mario Adorf: Swiss actor, a husky character actor of German and international films.
- Robert W Firestone: American clinical psychologist, author of a number of books about psychological defenses, and visual artist.
- Nguyen Cao Ky: South Vietnamese politician.
- Nguyen Ky: Vietnamese general and politician 16th Prime Minister of the Republic of Vietnam (d. 2011).
- Robert Firestone: American psychologist and author.
- Emilio Azcarraga Milmo: Media tycoon
- Jeanette Altwegg: England, United Kingdom -- Figure skater (1952 Olympics - Gold Medalist)
- 1st appearance of comic strip Blondie
- Richard Drew creates Scotch tape
- New York City public schools begin teaching Hebrew.
- 3M begins marketing Scotch transparent tape.
- First appearance of the comic strip Blondie.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?