Wednesday 8 September 1965
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of September people in US were listening to Help! by The Beatles.
In UK (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Les vampires, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 September 1965!
Which were the important events of 8 September 1965 ?
- Barbra Fontana Harris: Manhattan Beach, California -- Volleyballer (1996 Olympics - 4th Place).
- Darlene Zschech: Australian singer-songwriter and pastor.
- Hurricane Betsy kills 75 in Louisiana and Florida
- Kansas City Athletics' Bert Campaneris plays all nine positions in a game.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Help!
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- The Beach Boys - California Girls
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
- James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag Part 1
- The Turtles - It Ain't Me Babe
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The In Crowd
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?