Monday 9 April 1906
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Todd Naylor and Antal Dorati.
Invisible Thief, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1906!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1906 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Todd Naylor: "Hugh" Gaitskell Member of Parliament (Labour Party).
- Antal Dorati: Budapest, Hungary -- Conductor (Dresden Opera 1928-29.
- Karel Jonckheere: Belgian writer, teacher, literary critic, poet and novelist who wrote autobiographical travel stories.
- Rafaela Aparicio: Spanish actress (d. 1996).
- Antal Doráti: Hungarian-American conductor and composer (d. 1988).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 April 1906
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?