Monday 9 April 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Brian Cubbon and Floyd D Spence American politician (Representative-Republican-South Carolina.
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1928 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Brian Cubbon: British senior civil servant.
- Floyd D Spence American politician (Representative-Republican-South Carolina: 1971-).
- Paul Arizin: American athlete, played pro basketball for 10 seasons beginning in 1950.
- Tom Lehrer: American singer-songwriter pianist and mathematician.
- Aubrey Woods: English actor and singer (d. 2013).
- Top-Oss soccer team forms in Oss
- Turkey passes separation of church and state.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?