Monday 9 April 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Laugh, Clown, Laugh, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1928!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1928 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Tom Lehrer: American singer-songwriter pianist and mathematician.
- Aubrey Woods: English actor and singer (d. 2013).
- Brian Cubbon: British senior civil servant.
- Floyd D Spence American politician (Representative-Republican-South Carolina: 1971-).
- Paul Arizin: American athlete, played pro basketball for 10 seasons beginning in 1950.
- Top-Oss soccer team forms in Oss
- Turkey passes separation of church and state.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?