Tuesday 9 April 1935
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Avery Schreiber in Chicago and Carol Rogers.
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1935 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Avery Schreiber in Chicago: Illinois, USA; comedian (My Mother the Car).
- Carol Rogers: American artist, painter, noted family, daughter of artist Henriette Wyeth & Peter Hurd; married artist Peter Rogers; niece of artist Andrew Wyeth.
- Avery Schreiber: American actor (Born 1935).
- Aulis Sallinen: Finnish composer and academic.
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Maroons sweep Toronto Maple Leafs in 3 games
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 April 1935
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?